traiwit

HSC
Uni Grad
Said we will get paid on 25/04/2013
Has anyone got it yet ?

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
It was anzac day so might take a few days to process. If you don't get it by Monday, I will probs start contacting the uni.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
One question. How and when would someone have to apply to seek this scholarship?

2xL

HSC
Got it, checked this morning @ 10.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
One question. How and when would someone have to apply to seek this scholarship?
https://scholarships.online.unsw.ed...holarship_details?p_scholarship_specific_id=1

Nomination by school principals. One per school.
Other small technicalities in there too.

IIRC, my school decided on a few of the high achievers and then asked which intended to apply for UNSW. In the end only 2 of them did and one was offered a different scholarship.

If your unsure if your school offers, you may as well ask. They might nominate you because your the only interested person :)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
https://scholarships.online.unsw.ed...holarship_details?p_scholarship_specific_id=1

Nomination by school principals. One per school.
Other small technicalities in there too.

IIRC, my school decided on a few of the high achievers and then asked which intended to apply for UNSW. In the end only 2 of them did and one was offered a different scholarship.

If your unsure if your school offers, you may as well ask. They might nominate you because your the only interested person :)
Thanks. The dux got it for our school last year, but he didn't meet the cut-off for UNSW so no-one ended up with the $4000. We had a bad cohort last year.

traiwit

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh crap, seem like im the only one who havent got the payment yet :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)