Able to get 80+? (1 Viewer)

itachi-kun

HSC
Im at a school thats ranked in the 400's pretty bad... just want to see if i can get 80+ with these ranks.

Maths 3u 8-9/13
Maths 4u 8/12
Physics 2/18
Chemistry 8/18 (very small mark diff from 5th)
English std 12-20/96

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
well if u back this up with a good hsc mark.. u will.. if not.. then expect 70's if not 60's... pick up ur std english!!...

good luck :)

itachi-kun

HSC
What could my uai be if my hsc exams are 80's for both physics and chem, 60-75 for english, 80 for 3u maths and 70 for 4u?

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
your standard mark is going bring ur other marks down i reckon... but umm jus try hard in standard... if u get a band 5... and usualli no one gets a band 6 except for 3 ppl last year i think.. u should get around high 70's... what u aimin for?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
itachi-kun said:
What could my uai be if my hsc exams are 80's for both physics and chem, 60-75 for english, 80 for 3u maths and 70 for 4u?
If you got those mentioned numbers as your final aligned mark for each subject, then you should comfortably get 80's with a decent english mark (70+). :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah your ranks are ok i suppose, but if you do great in the maths courses thats a good bonus
do good in everything and youll get way above 80......85 maybe

forstudents

Tha man
HSC
Well itachi kun if u take my advice, u should study very hard if u want to get 80's for both physics and chem, 60-75 for english, 80 for 3u maths and 70 for 4u. From what i can see everything is mediocre, if u pick them up than perhaps. GG.lol

Last edited:

vanhuely

HSC
itachi-kun said:
Im at a school thats ranked in the 400's pretty bad... just want to see if i can get 80+ with these ranks.

Maths 3u 8-9/13
Maths 4u 8/12
Physics 2/18
English std 12-20/96
Well considering from my point of view, and from wat i see ur school ranked is pretty bad, so back it up with a good ranking result. i can see that u will be fine if u study hard purely because you doing physic and chemistry, unlike me legal and economics. :) GOODLUCK MATE ALL THE BEST OF LUCK!

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
well u no wat.....i think u can obtain a UAI of 88.76543257 EXACT nothing higher.....because you are doing 4unit.......wn u look at it from the molecular and statical side of the mathematics of the UAI ...it is possible....

GOOD LUCK!

tennille

HSC
slickstar_01 said:
well u no wat.....i think u can obtain a UAI of 88.76543257 EXACT nothing higher.....because you are doing 4unit.......wn u look at it from the molecular and statical side of the mathematics of the UAI ...it is possible....

GOOD LUCK!
You know what, UAIs are rounded to 2 decimal places. :)

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
hey Tennille, and SoulSearcher..i got one thing to say, i calculculte the UAI to watever decimal place i want ok. it aint funny.......coz the way i look at it at a chemical and biological and EVEN the physical side of all this.......the UAI can be calculated to watever decimal place they want. and wen u look at it from a methmatical and at the harder integral AND EVEN FROM THE INTERMOLECULES OF THE UAI INCRIPTED FORMULA u can get a UAI of 110.

i arrest my case

and for use that dont believe me...just go to the UAI website and at the bottom it says..... UAI ABOVE 100

that should keep all u idiots straight

Last edited:

an_huu

HSC
itachi-kun said:

Maths 3u 8-9/13
Maths 4u 8/12
Physics 2/18
English std 12-20/96
goodluck mate u are on ur way 2 become a doctor, but first of all u must backdoor and push hard so dat u can gain a distinction above.
NO NEED FOR VENTRILO !!!

Last edited:

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
WTF an huu are u stupid.....a DOCTOR is nothing for this person...this person and go on to become a aerotortical/aerospace/aero-wings/aero-marine(@UNSW) engineer.....

an_huu

HSC
slickstar_01 said:
WTF an huu are u stupid.....a DOCTOR is nothing for this person...this person and go on to become a aerotortical/aerospace/aero-wings/aero-marine(@UNSW) engineer.....

Excuse me Miss Slick pls do not use expletive!

tennille

HSC
slickstar_01 said:
hey Tennille,SoulSearcher, and SoulSearcher..i got one thing to say, i calculculte the UAU to watever decimal place i want ok. it aint funny.......coz the way i look at it at a chemical and biological and EVEN the physical side of all this.......the UAI can be calculated to watever decimal place they want. and wen u look at it from a methmatical and at the harder integral AND EVEN FROM THE INTERMOLECULES OF THE UAI INCRIPTED FORMULA u can get a UAI of 110.

i arrest my case

and for use that dont believe me...just go to the UAI website and at the bottom it says..... UAI ABOVE 100

What on Earth are you going on about?

This member is asking for a UAI estimation. While I don't like the idea of members asking others for UAI predictions (only because the estimations wouldn't be as accurate as SAM), at least they make a serious attempt. It is not funny to give silly predictions. If you are going to post a prediction, make a real one. Otherwise, I suggest you don't post.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
slickstar_01 said:
hey Tennille, and SoulSearcher..i got one thing to say, i calculculte the UAI to watever decimal place i want ok. it aint funny.......coz the way i look at it at a chemical and biological and EVEN the physical side of all this.......the UAI can be calculated to watever decimal place they want. and wen u look at it from a methmatical and at the harder integral AND EVEN FROM THE INTERMOLECULES OF THE UAI INCRIPTED FORMULA u can get a UAI of 110.

i arrest my case

If that actually made sense, I'd retort that.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
hey listen Tennille, this smart lad asked for a prediction. and i gave him mine......if u dont like wat i think the prediction would be then u can jsut pis off.........u cant F.U.C.K.E.N stop me from where u are sitting........i do wat i want in this thread and if the person who created this thread doesnt like it they can tell me themselves, u dont have to be the puppet for itachi-kun (if itachi-kun wants u to be his puppet then u can be) he can ask me himslef and ill be more then happy to leave....so till then shut the hell up and sit back and read the post i put up... if u dont like it.....P.I.S.S off.... we are all more then happy to c and stupid C.O.W leaving this forum

i arrest my case.

PS: in this life i have never met a person witch such a FUCKED up brain.....Tennille ur a discrace to ur family...let alone this generation

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)