• don't care

Votes: 17 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
That is, frankly, none of your business. I mean seriously, do you people have NO modesty whatsoever?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Phanatical said:
Spreading your legs, thereby allowing the passage of semen from the father to the mother IS an act that directly leads to the creation of a child.
VS

Phanatical said:
If a woman doesn't want a baby, she can keep her legs closed. And if a man doesn't want a baby, then he can keep his pants on.
spot the difference phanatical.

and by the way, I have always been quite civil to you.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
dealing with morning glory opens up a whole new debate :eek: if you go down the touchies path, sometimes afterwards its all :( man that was a terrible idea... and you start the day all :eek::( and then if you leave it and it stays too long, its not really good for anyone.

hahaha, phanatical... why dont you ban sex for anyone who doesn't seriously want a baby!

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Phanatical said:
That is, frankly, none of your business. I mean seriously, do you people have NO modesty whatsoever?
How exactly is it your business to forcefully propose that you know whats best for the sexual behaviour of women? I mean don't you have any modesty!?

Surely if you can speak and generalise about what women should do sexually then perhaps Tully has theright to inquire about male sexual practices. Being a mens rights advocate should mean any women, wanting to ask a question about male sexual practices, would ask you before some person like me who panders to female nazism or whatever. I mean what the heck would I know about being male. I don't attend men's rights workshops.

Last edited:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
katie_tully said:
Phanatical, do you wake up with a morning glory? If so, what do you do? Do you whack it with the frying pan until it goes down? Because being aroused is bad and can result in unwanted pregnancy?
Or do you whack the bat, to relieve some of that pent up frustration. I'm thinking not.
the hot chick next door.....

Generator

HSC
N/A
Phanatical said:
Ah, yet you regularly tell women to not "open their legs"...

K

katie_tully

Perhaps my wording of the question was not as eloquent as it could have been. Still, he understood.

Phanatical is able to discuss the female reproductive system and is able to tell us what we can and cannot do with our bodies. Yet he is too modest to tell me whether he masturbates?

HotShot

-_-
HSC
katie_tully said:
Perhaps my wording of the question was not as eloquent as it could have been. Still, he understood.

Phanatical is able to discuss the female reproductive system and is able to tell us what we can and cannot do with our bodies. Yet he is too modest to tell me whether he masturbates?
lol, is there anything wrong with masturbation? hmm.. but i dont wat u guys are really discussin here.:confused:
i plan on bangin the hot chick next door, and then tell her to fuck off and buy some pills if she gets preggy.

K

katie_tully

I like how you religious types pick and choose which aspects of your religion you're going to follow.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
DID YOU SPOT THE DIFFERENCE PHANATICAL!?!

It's okay to apologise, its not belittling of you or your argument. It's human.

here it is, just in case

Phanatical said:
Spreading your legs, thereby allowing the passage of semen from the father to the mother IS an act that directly leads to the creation of a child.

VS

Phanatical said:
If a woman doesn't want a baby, she can keep her legs closed. And if a man doesn't want a baby, then he can keep his pants on.

....?????

K

katie_tully

There is no difference, because in the end YOU'RE KILLING A BABY HUMAN, OMG.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
katie_tully said:
There is no difference, because in the end YOU'RE KILLING A BABY HUMAN, OMG.
?

ur killin sperm cells.. and eggs....
ahh- the chick is not home fuckkkkkkk.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
might i add, dear Andrew, that I have alwaysbeen civil to you.

Well you know, you being in the same small uni as me, being anything otherwise is troublesome.

Don't group me as a collective and ignore me ONCE AGAIN.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
HotShot said:
?

ur killin sperm cells.. and eggs....
ahh- the chick is not home fuckkkkkkk.
SARCASM it was.

GODDAMNIT TO HELL

if you want to contribute to the thread please read more than ONE POST

FUCK!

HotShot

-_-
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
SARCASM it was.

GODDAMNIT TO HELL

if you want to contribute to the thread please read more than ONE POST

FUCK!
? one post is more than to get the conversation goin.
anyhow, i believe that abortion is coool, i mean like if u want u can just like kill babies legally. i dont know maybe you can commit murders like this, i aborted him... some weird things might happen.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
HotShot said:
? one post is more than to get the conversation goin.
you need to read the post in context with what's happening.

then, you would realise that quoting tha post made no sense whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)