• Yes

Votes: 49 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%

• Total voters

Davriel

HSC
N/A
I personally abortion should be a personal choice, regardless of what others think. I also think the final decision of abortion should come from the mother.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I think that if I fell pregnant tomorrow (which couldn't happen but hypothetically) I would keep it.

I am probably in the best space emotionally that I have ever been in, with a partner who I am very happy with, and although babies are not on the to do list for me at the moment, I am pretty sure I could make it work.

It is important that the choice is there for people who really need it, but honestly, as if you need to have heaps of cash lying around to let a child have a good life. My parents had three kids pretty young and they were poor as church mice.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
If I were to get someone pregnant tomorrow I would demand they get an abortion.

Emmaa07

HSC
clearly abortions are wrong.

EVERYONE has and is entitled to their own opinion.

im doing my Personal Interest Project (PIP) in Society and Culture on this topic; "To AGREE or DISAGREE. Are abortions socially acceptable?" :confused:

i am goin to post a survey/poll on this SOON! and i would love if i could get the feedback of teens. :)

this topic is a sensitive one and there are so many disagreements over the subject.

i guess if you had to personally experience one then you would know the real trauma and stress one would go through.

but i guess thats why i chose this topic.

im curious.

but thats just my say!

<3 emmaa.
ex oh ex oh

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Emmaa07 said:
clearly abortions are wrong.
Emmaa07 said:
i am goin to post a survey/poll on this SOON! and i would love if i could get the feedback of teens. :)
I bet the questions will be fair and unbiased.

Starflower

HSC
If it came to it, I'd get an abortion. I have no desire to have a parasite growing inside of me for nine months.

Emmaa07

HSC
i am not an anti-abortion christian girl. i just have my own opinion on the subject like um pretty much everybody else you come across.
yes of course you come across the fact that you may not be able to support a child at this age but you hav to consider the fact that you are killing somebody else. people are put away for that crime all the time. why is it legal for a doctor to kill unborn children for a living? who is in the wrong?

Emmaa07

HSC
of course they would happen.
abortion can mean when you have a miscarriage aswell.
its when it spontaneously happens or is induced.

im not a religious person so beliefs like that aren't why i made that comment.
everyone is entitled to an opinion so why is MY head being chopped off?
everyone else has said whether they think its right or wrong or what their choice would be.

Emmaa07

HSC
yes the survey will be unbiased.
its a survey aimed to find out the opinions of others.
male and female.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
im not a religious person so beliefs like that aren't why i made that comment.
So you're not a christian? You don't believe in jesus?

everyone is entitled to an opinion so why is MY head being chopped off?
Because a number of people here disagree with your opinion, you're entitled to it and they're entitled to say you're wrong. I think the guy calling you a fucking moron etc is out of line and it's in your right to report him, but at the same time you should realise this is a contraversial subject and you will (sadly) get alot of that when you voice your opinion.

Emmaa07

HSC
yeh i understand that alot of people are goin to be controversial over this so my question is and this is a serious question which i want to put the answers to in my P.I.P....

"What is all the fuss?"

Emmaa07

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
So you're not a christian? You don't believe in jesus?
im the kind of person where i dont believe anything until i see it. i have my beliefs but they arent judged on my religion they are judged on the things ive experienced in life.

Last edited:

Emmaa07

HSC
Darkening said:
Yes or No...

Maybe your poll should be based on just yes or no.. mayb it should have an option of i don't know.
many people are undecided on the subject and wouldn't really know until they fell pregnant.
just something to consider?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Emmaa07 said:
Maybe your poll should be based on just yes or no.. mayb it should have an option of i don't know.
many people are undecided on the subject and wouldn't really know until they fell pregnant.
just something to consider?
Maybe those people need to stop being indecisive twats. Something like this could affect your life in a big way, you need to make the decisions now.

If you became pregnant and only then thought about the subject, your mind wouldn't be clear and you would be kinda rushed and under pressure to decide, making matters worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)