About Chemistry Pracs (1 Viewer)

standup

HSC
in studying for my trails, i found i hadn't documented all my pracs, so i found it hard studying for them. i looked on the net to find them and i stumbled upon a website which had them all worked out and everything.
unfortunatley, i cant find the website atm. it had a space background and really gay music,, it was a geocities made website i think. if any1 knows anything about it, can u please hit me bak ASAP

thanks

rama_v

HSC
standup said:
in studying for my trails, i found i hadn't documented all my pracs, so i found it hard studying for them. i looked on the net to find them and i stumbled upon a website which had them all worked out and everything.
unfortunatley, i cant find the website atm. it had a space background and really gay music,, it was a geocities made website i think. if any1 knows anything about it, can u please hit me bak ASAP

thanks
Im not sure about the address of that site, but you could always look at the resources section on this site, its got some really good summaries and some of them talk about pracs as well i think

jamesy_1988

HSC
yeah i run www.geocities.com/jamesyscience and it should have most of the pracs that are needed for the 3 core modules except the water quality analysis practical.

bout the music, my site don't have any so i would check out what was playing the music

Andrew

jamesy_1988

HSC
hey good to see that you like the site. hope that it helps ya

yeah must have been your music cos there is none on the site

Andrew

HSC
your pracs just have a tad amount of detail, you must be cheering if they ask you a prac question... very nice of you to share your prac work notes, btw does your school go this indepth with pracs or do you have your own secret lab ?

jamesy_1988

HSC
most of the time our school goes into this much detail, though I do do some of the pracs in my spare time at school to complete them or to do it again with different variables / method

Andew

treelovinhippie

<this space for rent>
HSC
Wow! Awesome prac summaries, cheers.

btw, any chance of uploading a single file to this forum or to the boredOS resources section? (the bandwidth has been exceeded :()

... I'm after all the required prac summaries (i.e. those without stars next to them) for all the core topics for both chem and physics.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)