About CSSA trial IPT (1 Viewer)

lovelydebisme

HSC
N/A
how did everyone do in the exam? I only get 75 out of 94, cos we haven't finish the lessons that we get rid of some questions. how are other guys performing in your school.
Although i only get 75, i still ranked 3rd out of 66 people in our school... :eek:

^___^
HSC
75/94 is alright, not too bad..

but my main concern for u, is that u still haven't finished the course?

Lorie

HSC
i got 82%. Pretty good considering i got 10 out of 20 in the multiple choice section.

lovelydebisme

HSC
N/A
I got 14/20 in multiple "guess"

we have finished the courses, and we are doing revisions now~

And i find i have no idea what the hell IPT is talking about now!...

zelda

could anyone type up the official solutions for the multiple choice questions for this paper?? thanks

Last edited:

prusso

HSC
cssa ipt 2004 trial multiple choice answers

a c b d c
b d a d c
c a a d b
c a c b c

C

CaR

oh well, my school finished our last option topic in the last three weeks of school -___-'

I think mine's the catholic trials though my teacher adjusted it a bit...80.5/99 ><"

Smiley :D CvH

HSC
2004 Catholic Trial Paper

Hey does ne1 hav a Catholic 2004 Trial IPT paper dey can ul on the net? i Want 2 do som revision fanx :)

imaSURVIVOR

HSC
Regarding the 2004 Catholic Trial Paper Multiple Choice Questions;

The answer to question 4 is A, because a serial number is a unique identifying number and a primary key is a candidate key to uniquely identify each row in a table.

The answer to question 9 is C, as parralel coversion is both systems running simultaneously. It is not pilot conversion because pilot only involves a small portion of the organisation whereas this scenario employs half of employees.

The answer to question 14 is B, because we do not know if the person is borrowing an item and no item details are sent to the system. We only know that card details have been scanned and used to retrieve 'borrowing details' from the library storage file.

Thankyou

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)