About Standards packages (1 Viewer)

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
umm i borrowed the standards package from school right... but they only give examples for 4 different questions?... i thought they would give examples for all the questions

or is it when u buy it u tell them which 4 topics u want?

oh well, i got the band 4/5 and 5/6 essays on greek world 500-440BC Q35b, band 4/5 & 5/6 on Spartan society Q21, and 4/5 & 5/6 on greek world 500-440BC Q54a if any1 needs it

ben

yeah - I looked at them today to.

it is unfortunate that even in the full version they only have 1 particular question for each section:

- Hapshetut (no idea how to spell it)
- Spartan Society
- Greek World 500-440BC (Themistocles Question) &
- Greek World 500-440BC (Athenian Naval Question)

I guess since there are soo many options it would have been to hard for the board of studies to do more. but still - TWO on the Greek Period 500-440BC?

Sarah J

HSC
They're good though to look at the quality they're expecting. It gives you something to aspire to.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
It would be great if you could email them to me or upload them to a site from which I can download. :)

Sarah J

HSC
well, I have copies of beginners italian, Legal studies, ancient history, standard english and STOR1.

is it possible to email files and such when they're on a disk? My computer knowledge ain't that great :D ;)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Yup, it is, and I'd love them!

If you could be so kind, just attach them as per normal to an email addressed to: jking@student.usyd.edu.au

If you're on a normal dial-up internet connection, it may take several minutes to send each file. So, if you do decide to help us out, just send along the Band 5/6 responses (and any multiple choice answers). Or Band 4/5 in the case of standard english. And it'd be great if you could send each file in a separate email.

Thanks!! =)

Sarah J

HSC
cool. I'll do all that tomorrow. Do I send the actual programme, or just the adobe thingo it comes up in?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
If you browse the CD, you'll see that the directory structure will be something like this:

\files\samples\q21

and in that directory there might be files such as:
q21_b12_s1.pdf
q21_b56_s2.pdf

The first part, "q21", is the question that the response is answering.
The second part, "b12" or "b56" tells you the cut-off band for the response. (e.g. band 1/2 or band 5/6 in this case)
The third part, "s1" or "s2" tells you which of the sample responses the file is. (e.g. sample 1, sample 2 etc)

It'd be great if you could send all the files that have b56 in the middle. :)

laura

Yar- i could really use the standards package i do A history- Hatchepsut, Minoans, NewK Egypt and OkE. For Standard English i do bruce dawe consumerism, macbeth close study of text, when the wind blows-image and LFA for change perspective. I f someone could post me a copy on put them up on the net for everyone to access that would be fanastic and i would really appricate it. Thanx. Laura
lreid@pop.ihug.com.au:) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)