About you (1 Viewer)

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
Jezeze said:
herrrrrrro Jezeze!:wave:
welcome to BOS.

by posting in reply to this comment, you are engaging yourself in a long term addiction to BOS. Such an addiction will involve hours of continuous posting, a post count of 120839103819230812380123 [ask SS] as well as 912830123 other detrimental effects.

Be prepared to get a UAI of up to 20 points < than your potential.

If you choose to continue with this adventure, press 'refresh'... if you choose to decline, and maintain a 'normal' life... go back to page 23 of your english prescribed text... [and perhaps go on a Boardof Studies JOURNEY]

:santa: (L)

wis2163

HSC
Wow all you guys are so compassionate and really see through the barriers presented by age and all those irratating little problems that arise or that dont rise eg. impotentence. Thats why I would really like to thank you all for seeing through old gramps wrinkles and his old man ramblings and staring deep, deep into those baby blues of one very very special soul searching guy! Props to you zangestu.xo i don't know many people that would be able to overcome the flirations of the decrepid and build a loving mutually beneficial relationship. It just goes to show that all us hopeless romantics out there really do have something to look forward to. Also just like to say PROPS to avenue of trees thankyou stranger if it wasn't for you I would never of seen such pure expressions of love, that I have found in this forum. We really should respect our elders, So SS my full respect to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
wis2163 said:
Wow all you guys are so compassionate and really see through the barriers presented by age and all those irratating little problems that arise or that dont rise eg. impotentence. Thats why I would really like to thank you all for seeing through old gramps wrinkles and his old man ramblings and staring deep, deep into those baby blues of one very very special soul searching guy! Props to you zangestu.xo i don't know many people that would be able to overcome the flirations of the decrepid and build a loving mutually beneficial relationship. It just goes to show that all us hopeless romantics out there really do have something to look forward to. Also just like to say PROPS to avenue of trees thankyou stranger if it wasn't for you I would never of seen such pure expressions of love, that I have found in this forum. We really should respect our elders, So SS my full respect to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its all so close together that it hurts my eyes....

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
wis2163 said:
Wow all you guys are so compassionate and really see through the barriers presented by age and all those irratating little problems that arise or that dont rise eg. impotentence. Thats why I would really like to thank you all for seeing through old gramps wrinkles and his old man ramblings and staring deep, deep into those baby blues of one very very special soul searching guy! Props to you zangestu.xo i don't know many people that would be able to overcome the flirations of the decrepid and build a loving mutually beneficial relationship. It just goes to show that all us hopeless romantics out there really do have something to look forward to. Also just like to say PROPS to avenue of trees thankyou stranger if it wasn't for you I would never of seen such pure expressions of love, that I have found in this forum. We really should respect our elders, So SS my full respect to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:

bmwz4

HSC
nichhhole said:
its all so close together that it hurts my eyes....
lmao! omg my post count is rising faster than inflation :)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
wis2163 said:
I'm currently confused as to whether this is a good or bad comment.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
My post count is rising at twice the rate of inflation.

Nazi Germany's inflation.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
bringbackshred said:
My post count is rising at twice the rate of inflation.

Nazi Germany's inflation.
more like weimar germany's inflation :)

[sorry...too much history :p]

bmwz4

HSC
nichhhole said:
roflmao..
Weimer Germanys inflation before the Dawes plan and the creation of a new currency.

:|!
[sorry, too much history :p]

haha

she did mention impotence....;)
how did my initial economic comment turn into history :p

bmwz4

HSC
dr baby beanie said:
:rofl::p
I like economics and history - although I'm not doing them anymore. ;)
hi beanie long time no talk :wave:

<3 ur sig:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)