absence of exponential growth and decay (1 Viewer)

hyper_crazy

HSC
yeh, i did notice that actually!

Those questions are easy! and it would've been nice to have one in there... but such is life.

Very strange...

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
i noticed this also, as it was the only part of the 2u course that i felt uncomfortable with. My trial didnt have it either :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn it would have been more easier if they thrown in an expoenential growth and decay question oh wells

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i know eh, i know em like the back of my palm. those are so easy. unfortunately they didn't put one in, but they did put other physics application of calculus in the exam. they weren't all that bad either.

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
damn it would have been more easier if they thrown in an expoenential growth and decay question oh wells
word. usually theyre 4-6 marks and theyre so easy to get! why couldnt they put it at like q8 or 9 or even 10! an exp. g & d question 10 would be hell easier than the fandangled shit they gave us

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahahhaha, i kno eh! that probability question threw me off, but i got like 1 mark from it. the first part, i got 2 marks....sheesh....so crap.

bEAbEA

HSC
i was disapointed that there wasn't an exponential growth and decay question because i know them really well and i was counting on getting marks for them! :(

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I was wondering that too! Those q's are usually very easy to do... but then I think the water tank question was sortof a exponential growth/decay question- just without the e!(6b)

mystake

HSC
It was the first thing we talked about after the exam (well after discussing the crapness of Q10). I was really hoping there would be one its prob one of the only things i am confident with.

Yaz88

CEO
HSC
me2 they are the best questions..... and they are so easy to get marks for i agree... and they consider them like Q8+ material

icey_pole

yer tru that, exp. growth and decay is the bomb - its a given. Real pity they didnt have it this year.

x_meow_x

HSC
haha they had a question on that in like EVERY past paper, and i studied lots with my brother who did 4unit 2 years go thinking yay! this is 5 marks im sure to get

was sadly disappointed =(

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
i know... i'm dead pissed >_<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)