• Got a question on how to use our new website? Check out our user guide here!

absolute trash ATAR due to me failing my trials or? (1 Viewer)

milqteaa

HSC
ok so, I goofed up big time and left studying until the week before trials. For English Paper 1, I didnt attempt discovery essay due to me thinking exam finished at 11:50 where it finished at 11:05. My 3U maths paper will be barely 50%, same with my chem and visual arts. I have business and 2U maths to go but assuming that I'm going to get minimum 45 - 60, I wanted to know how much I can push my atar up at this point.

This is the first time that I'm sure that I have failed which is really worrying me. I need an atar of 90 (kms) but atm, I'm aiming for 80-85 and wanted to know if this is still achievable? I'm ranked in top half for all my classes (or near) and if I aced the actual HSC, is there still a possibility of achieving at 80+ atar?

school rank - 70 ish?
Subjects -> adv.english + Visual Art + Business + 3U maths + Chemistry

I'm freaking out so bad atm thats its laughable. Thanks for taking the time to read this! Any advice / thoughts / opinions are greatly appreciated.

xx

cherryboi

HSC
it will really depend on how much your ranking changes. But remember 50% of your subjects comes from the external exam in October, so even if you drop ranks in this one, you can follow it up by a good performance in the hsc exam as that external mark will be yours to keep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)