Abstract Reasoning (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
For the HAST exam next year, I was wondering if abstract reasoning is patterns etc, or problem-solving and letter to word questions (general ability). If you have any links you used to prep or something that was similar please link them down below!

Thank you

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
For the HAST exam next year, I was wondering if abstract reasoning is patterns etc, or problem-solving and letter to word questions (general ability). If you have any links you used to prep or something that was similar please link them down below!

Thank you
It is probably going to include those kind of pattern problems that you see.. If you just search up Abstract reasoning you'll see most questions are of that area

idkkdi

HSC

Thank you
This is where those dodgy online IQ tests come into play. Btw, online IQ tests are not extremely accurate.

HSC
N/A
Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 7.00.37 pm.png
and are questions like these included in the abstract reasoning section (asking anyone who did the HAST exam)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)