Acceleration in Maths!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Year 7 Acceleration - that's impressive. Need to ask my friend about that. :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
Year 7 Acceleration - that's impressive. Need to ask my friend about that. :)
Not really. Even my brother is accelerant student in maths. He does year 10 math when he is only year 7.

He is much more ambitious than I am when it comes to maths as he wishes to do HSC when he is in year 9 or year 10.

Last edited:

selablad

HSC
lyounamu said:
He is much more ambitious than I am when it comes to maths as he wishes to do HSC when he is in year 9 or year 10.

WOW

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
lyounamu said:
That would be pretty awesome, but he's kinda missing out on the games and anime that people in those junior years enjoy. Untill this holiday, I played too many games and watched too much anime. :D

bored of sc

HSC
lyounamu said:
Not really. Even my brother is accelerant student in maths. He does year 10 math when he is only year 7.

:eek: child prodigy

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Seen it done before - but I'm still impressed by it. A Year 9 kid at my school did his 4 Unit HSC for Maths when he was in Year 7. He did pretty well. However, he's autistic. :(

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
foram said:
That would be pretty awesome, but he's kinda missing out on the games and anime that people in those junior years enjoy. Untill this holiday, I played too many games and watched too much anime. :D
My brother watches it.... but he just studies more in his spare time. :D

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I've never understood what's so good about anime. It's just a bunch of characters speaking in a language that I don't understand. :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
I've never understood what's so good about anime. It's just a bunch of characters speaking in a language that I don't understand. :D
You don't understand the 'undeniable force' of the anime. This force is too powerful to deny. :p

There is absolutely no Physics formula that can explain this artificial phenomenon.

As the name suggests, it is 'underniable force'.

Here we go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRStLYceOT8

Let the 'undeniable force' compel you!!!

Last edited:

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
lyounamu said:
You don't understand the 'undeniable force' of the anime. This force is too powerful to deny. :p

There is absolutely no Physics formula that can explain this artificial phenomenon.

As the name suggests, it is 'underniable force'.

Here we go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRStLYceOT8

Let the 'undeniable force' compel you!!!
Video was cool :). Audio was annoying :(.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I haven't learnt Japanese since Year 1. I still know how to count from 1-10 and basic greetins and stuff. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)