Accept or Decline offers? (1 Viewer)

NWO

HSC
I recently discovered that I have been offered for my first preference.

However, do I have to accept/ decline it before the dead line? I just want to wait for my second preferennce to see if they would offer me. But if I wait too long, will they cancel their offer? Any advice? Much appreciated.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
if you have been offered, you are in unless you pass the dead line. Just make sure you don't let your first preference pass it's deadline.

NWO

HSC
So, they will not offer you AGAIN unless you accept/ decline/ wait too long, correct?

NWO

HSC
If I miss this opportunity, I might end up in uws lol...

NWO

HSC
No, I mean, UAC will not offer you again in the same course?

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
if you do not accept your first preference before the deadline, your position will be passed to another student.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
if you put a course as your first preference and you get it i would assume that that is what you want to do most?

NWO

HSC
But is it IMPOSSIBLE to be offered by your course of your 2nd preference simultaneously? So that you could choose between the two before the dead lines?

NWO

HSC
And can I change the campus of the same course?

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
u should pm someone. what is your first pref?

NWO

HSC
professional accounting at macquaire lol. Do you know anyone who is an expertise in this field?

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
well you could just make a new thread called: "Who does professional accounting @MQ"

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
you should do a double degree with accounting. Pretty much for every uni, u have to undertake certain subjects to be CA eligible. Macq's "Professional Accounting" just picks these subjects for you so by the end of your degree you will be "eligible". Essentially, you can just do Commerce at Macq and pick those subjects as part of ur commerce degree.

similar course thread here ---
.http://community.boredofstudies.org...uarie-uni-commerce-major-acc-unsw-264102.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)