acceptance of offer? (1 Viewer)

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
thanks ajdlinux!
yeah i just kinda wanted to get my student number and get started with enrolment forms. it's so annoying how much the anu system has stuffed us all around like with not being able to accept the offers for ages and now a massive wait on info packs for us.
are you staying in college?
We were unable to accept our offers for a total of 12 hours, which doesn't really qualify as ages :p And we don't need the enrolment forms for about 2-3 weeks yet, so they haven't really stuffed us around.

I'm staying in college, yes.

eb590

HSC
haha, well at the time 12 hrs felt like ages and i think im just impatient to get everything done :)
did you get into the college you want?

ajdlinux

HSC
haha, well at the time 12 hrs felt like ages and i think im just impatient to get everything done :)
I know :)

did you get into the college you want?
Yes - Ursula Hall. I got my offer email at about 3pm last Thursday, not sure why mine went through so quick whilst half the people here still don't have an offer.

Epic

HSC
Yeah I don't really care about the other stuff I just want to know where I'll be staying lol.

2009spamtec

HSC
I live like 20 min drive away, and i havn't got mine yet either :( But i cant wait to get that student ID number, i need it to get a place in one of the multi-story car parks. Otherwise i will have to spend ages hunting for a space each day.

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
I live like 20 min drive away, and i havn't got mine yet either :( But i cant wait to get that student ID number, i need it to get a place in one of the multi-story car parks. Otherwise i will have to spend ages hunting for a space each day.
Good luck getting one mate. They tend to be sold out quickly and there's a huge waiting list (with preference to staff, then later year students).

ajdlinux

HSC
If you need it urgently, I believe you can phone/email the uni and get your student ID off them - I know someone who did that so he could fill out his accommodation forms.

2009spamtec

HSC
I am thinking i might be able to park at black mountain peninsula and ride a bike, or just buy the hunting licence (surface parking)

Sammy-Blue

HSC
Unless you are enrolled in at least 3 courses they tell you to go away. The parking station I want currently has a 2 year waiting list. Half of it is shit head local students who register so their parents can park and walk to work.

Ishynooshy

HSC
Did anyone receive their enrolment packs today? I havan't and I'm starting to freak out a little.

Epic

HSC
Did anyone receive their enrolment packs today? I havan't and I'm starting to freak out a little.
Nah I haven't got mine yet either. I don't think there's anything that important in the packs that we urgently need right now anyway lol. But yeah it would be nice to have it.

sidereal

HSC
Uni Grad
i did! but then i live here, so...

there is really nothing in it you can't get from the website, except your uni id obviously

eb590

HSC
Don't have mine either, but I rang the ANU hotline and they said there was a delivery problem with Australia Post, and that they should be here on Friday or Monday:)

ajdlinux

HSC
i did! but then i live here, so...

there is really nothing in it you can't get from the website, except your uni id obviously
But we want them on official shiny paper :(

Don't have mine either, but I rang the ANU hotline and they said there was a delivery problem with Australia Post, and that they should be here on Friday or Monday:)
Thanks for this, good to know.

John555

HSC
Haven't got mine either. Should get it on Friday or next Monday for sure.

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
If you need it urgently, I believe you can phone/email the uni and get your student ID off them - I know someone who did that so he could fill out his accommodation forms.
PM me your full name and I'll see if I can get your uniID for you (if it exists now)

HiddenDragon

HSC
Got my pack today w00t! Still waiting on accomodation though, im thinking of ringing them around midday, im starting to get worried lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)