accepted main round offer, would i be able to retract it if given a late round offer (1 Viewer)

yugimon

HSC
Hi, just wondering if i have accepted a main round offer at uts and have subject enrolled, created a timetable, (basically everything) would i be able to retract this if given a late round offer for a different course at a different uni?

kenry13

HSC
Re: accepted main round offer, would i be able to retract it if given a late round of

Hi, just wondering if i have accepted a main round offer at uts and have subject enrolled, created a timetable, (basically everything) would i be able to retract this if given a late round offer for a different course at a different uni?
i reckon retraction would be possible without any fines and what not.

yugimon

HSC
Re: accepted main round offer, would i be able to retract it if given a late round of

BUMP! Please respond.

mcapuano

HSC

As long as you withdraw before the census date you won't be fined or penalised, but you have to call the university; it can't be done online, as far as I'm aware.

Lina3

HSC

Just a question, do you have to retract before you enroll into the new course? Or can you do that afterwards?

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad

Just make sure you enroll in that course before you withdraw out of the main round offer course just to make things straight. If you've made your decision on what course you want to do, enroll than withdraw asap imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)