• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Accepting 2nd Preference... help (1 Viewer)

validusername

HSC
So as people have been saying, accept the offer you get now just in case you don't get anything for the late round, and that's what I'm doing. I've accepted my UTS offer on the UAC page and its taken me to the UTS website with the page "Start at UTS" where I assume you enrol fully.

My problem is this: is ACCEPTING the offer the same as enrolling? Would I still be eligible to receive Late Round offers if I enrol? And so should I fill out all the info needed on those pages or is the acceptance on the UAC page enough to act as a safety net?

I'm still holding out for my first preference (though unrealistically)...

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
So as people have been saying, accept the offer you get now just in case you don't get anything for the late round, and that's what I'm doing. I've accepted my UTS offer on the UAC page and its taken me to the UTS website with the page "Start at UTS" where I assume you enrol fully.

My problem is this: is ACCEPTING the offer the same as enrolling? Would I still be eligible to receive Late Round offers if I enrol? And so should I fill out all the info needed on those pages or is the acceptance on the UAC page enough to act as a safety net?

I'm still holding out for my first preference (though unrealistically)...
Yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)