Access to justice (1 Viewer)

DarkPrince_87

HSC
tis alright devil girl i was relying on legal studies as well and i dont think i did too good, as for maths i was expecting to do good since i do extension but i did so so so shit and 2 unit and i hope i alreast get a pass mayb that will get banded in the band 4's lol...just wishful thinking..........on the good side english wasnt so bad

DarkPrince_87

HSC
what there was a scholarship and a cadetship with a law firm...y on earth wasnt i informed...stupid rural schooling dont get nothing

DarkPrince_87

HSC
nvr heard of it, which doesnt phase me too much because i dont think ill get a UAI of 70 let alone 90+

DarkPrince_87

HSC
well i dont know my chances of getting 75 let alnoe 90...ive still got to do extension maths, ipt and business...im dreading business studies done in thru distance education and ive been lazy and aint done the course too well let alone studied as yet...i have 8 days after ipt to learn the course and study

DarkPrince_87

HSC
lol yeh i have a request can u teach me the whole course in a few hours...would be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance

DarkPrince_87

HSC
lol ill be sure to somehow get into contact with you after ive done my ipt exams in a week from now

DarkPrince_87

HSC
lol i was serious, after i do my ipt study i will attempt to extensively study business as it is close to my crappiest subject althou i did get first in the state thru corrospondence........its just my marks arent terribly well and i would like to aim for a band 5 so i would appreciate any help at all, i will contact u in like a week from now :p thx....right now i gotta study for maths ext tho so wish me luck

HSC
devil girl...hmm...I think alot of people are in your position worrying about satisfying that last point of the criteria for a cadetship/scholarship.

I got a cadetship position for next year (even though I wasn't ever planning on actually doing it) I don't think I can muster up the marks to get 90+ now anyway...

btw...i put legal aid!!! As if that's not a mechanism which enhances one's access to the legal system!

there's my two cents

Pixydust*

muhammad 1 said:
Legal aid provides access to justice for those who are financially lacking. In Dietrich v Queen, the assumed right to legal representation was shown.
Dietrich V Queen demonstrated a recognition of the need for legal representation to ensure an accused recieved a fair trial - according to McKinnes V Queen, no absolute right to legal representation exists, but the LAC Act i think has some provisions and highlight the role of the LAC in providing legal rep to the disadvantaged :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)