Accessing VTAC First Round Offers..? (1 Viewer)

roads_engineer

HSC
So it's been said that as well as being released on the VTAC website at 9pm on the 18th January, university offers will also be released in an early edition of the Herald Sun at Federation Square and selected newsagents at 6.00pm AND on the Herald Sun website.

...does anyone know what time they are released on the Herald Sun website? Because they don't specify if it's at 9 or 6pm.

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
So it's been said that as well as being released on the VTAC website at 9pm on the 18th January, university offers will also be released in an early edition of the Herald Sun at Federation Square and selected newsagents at 6.00pm AND on the Herald Sun website.

...does anyone know what time they are released on the Herald Sun website? Because they don't specify if it's at 9 or 6pm.

I can't exactly remember but I'm pretty sure that it was on Herald Sun site earlier than VTAC. So 6PM on Herald Sun Site, don't quote me on it though cause I was at Australian Open that corresponding day so I didn't see my offers at that time, just heard from friends that it was on Herald Sun site earlier.

creamcake

HSC
Does it get posted in the newspaper for interstaters as well?

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Does it get posted in the newspaper for interstaters as well?
If you're an interstate applicant for VTAC then yes, you get your name published on the Victorian newspapers.

rx34

HSC
Say if i get my offer published on the Victorian newspapers, can people see my ID and then search for my name? Also, I remember BOS creating a system where you could search who got into your course. Will my name be there too?

Oh yes and I am interstate transfer student.

evie-d

HSC
yep, i'll be at fed square. the early edition of the paper comes out at 5.30 though, not 6.30. so i'll be there like 5.15 i guess. here's hoping i get on TV for the right reasons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)