ACCG 253 preparation for final exam! (1 Viewer)

shhy8029

HSC
N/A
How are you guys going with the theory??? calculation part is now somewhat ok but some of the theories just don't sink into my brain???:mad:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
yeah i really didn't like how they did that either ... there were a few things in options that i would have liked to look over grrrr

yeah ive barely touched fisher, except i wrote some great notes for it ages ago and i completely understood it, so hopefully if i go over it tommorow it'll all come back to me

calculations i think i can struggle through ... theory is ok i guess. just planning to write everything i can in the cheat sheet.. im making it up now

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
will you guys be doing the theory or the calculations first??

Hrrmmm

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
my cheat sheet is very full too, hopefully i won't have to use it though and only just use it for formulas because looking things up will take a while.

Monstar

HSC
Anyone else find that test weird? i cant tell whether i did well or not.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Monstar said:
Anyone else find that test weird? i cant tell whether i did well or not.
i didn't finish! :S i wish i had more time.. all the questions were defintely do-able

i hated the question on wht is SML and CML though :S:S i totally waffled on

overall i wish i had just worked faster!

im sure u did heaps well monstar!

shhy8029

HSC
N/A
It was a bit longish, but damn easy. I couldn't believe some of the calc. questions were just absolute free marks especially the fisher one. perfect replica of the tutorial question.

I didn't do too well for the theory part, because I had none of them written on my cheat sheet...

anyway now I'm worried that the exam was too easy we'll all get scaled down..

Monstar

HSC
shhy8029 said:
It was a bit longish, but damn easy. I couldn't believe some of the calc. questions were just absolute free marks especially the fisher one. perfect replica of the tutorial question.

I didn't do too well for the theory part, because I had none of them written on my cheat sheet...

anyway now I'm worried that the exam was too easy we'll all get scaled down..
I don't think it works that way, Just look at marketing101 its got a 10% failure rate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)