ACCG200..how hard? (1 Viewer)

shhy8029

HSC
N/A
I'm doing ACCG200,251 and BUSl 250 this semester..its week 3 and everything seems ok so far, except the flowchart thing in 251..

anyways...does accg200 get really hard as time goes on..? i've seen quite a number of friends who failed ACCG200 last sem...is the final any similar to the tute questions? cuz if thats the case i'll be studying tute questions day and night :D

and whats the hardest unit out of those 3????

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
...don't remember ACCG200 too well, but I do know I found it more difficult than ACCG251. 251 seemed to rely more on previous knowlede, 200 was it's own little world. Formulae caused me problems, I think.

That said I was a bba/psych student, which biases things a little.

*hopeful*

HSC
ACCG200 is ok as long as u keep up with tute work, i cant really remember but i can safely guess that exam qstns would be similar to tute work

ACCG251 is that like ACCG250 ? if so its easy, helps if u did IT/IPT in high school

BUSL250 too easy

those 3 subjects together is a pretty good semester

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
ACCG251 and ACCG250 are NCCW ("Not Counted For Credit With"), implying they're practically identical.

CieL

HSC
I'm hating accg200.
Don't understand. At all.
Accounting and me don't mix.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
I'd get with it quick, Ciel. Getting behind's a major problem in these units, (in my experinece, as a non-accounting-y person, too). Or, if that's no go for you, look up the census dates. Not to be too alarmist, of course.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
ohh whoa accg200 lol

your talking to the most non-accounting person here

I didn't understand the course at all during it, was soo lost in tutes lol...

but then went hard studying for them. It isn't too hard... tips for 200 are

know your examples in the lecture very well and review your tute questions at least 6 times before going into exam (well for non accounting pple)

make sure you can do the tute questions without looking at the answers before u go into the final

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)