accg200 (1 Viewer)

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Bit of a struggle this unit and im thinking of withdrawing even though there will be a financial penalty and continue doing it next semester.

Considering that im doing bcomm-accg i gather i should be able to do this unit relatively comfortably?

Unfortunately not feeling too motivated for it, will having a withdrawal from unit and then doing it again next semester look odd?

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
Yeah, ACCG200 is a bit of a struggle. Still, I did nothing all semester and managed to pass it with three days of cramming before the final.

If I were you I wouldn't withdraw. I think you should stop being lazy and do some work now to catch up. The unit is hard, but it is definitely passable.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I say if your dreading it that much just stick in and go for the pass. Thats if your planning on doing it next semster anyway

havy

HSC
accg200 is compulsory for bcom-accg, so you cant avoid it.
if you arent motivated in accg200 right now, the chances are that you'll be even less motivated next semester.
besides, it is a rumor that most 200 and 300lvl accg units are easier in the 1st semester.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Yeah is true, am being quite lazy. Just reckon ive left studying too late for the unit for some reason. Might go see a lecturer or something. Got 5 days to make a decision!

CieL

HSC
havy said:
t is a rumor that most 200 and 300lvl accg units are easier in the 1st semester.
hahha that's what I thought about the acst units.... I did the papers for 1st and 2nd sem and found the 1st sem ones so much more easier.... I think it was because the acturial students only had time for it in 2nd sem...

but anyways, I dont see a point in stopping now... by next sem you'd forget everything you've learn and have to start from scratch again, and with the psychology of thinking it's "un-do-able"... might as well get it over n done with, you never know, you might get a pass or better unexpectedly =]

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
This subject is monster crammable. Huge 2 nights = comfy pass.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Yeh i did, but i think the pal sessions just got over that week, and you cant ask questions from other stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)