Accg201 Helphelphelp!! (1 Viewer)

Gupz

HSC
Hi guyz,

Im preparing for the ACCG201 Exam now, and i have been to the last lecture and the lecturer has issued a criterial sheet to us in regarding the topics that we have to focus on. And on Question 1, it said " Corporate, Grand and Master strategy", does anyone who are study or have completed the course that could tell me what is it?

thxthx~~~

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Transfer Pricing is not that hard seriously. This unit is easy, do the tute questions and the final will be damn similar. I'm not very academically inclined and I got a "D" with minimal effort.

btw my dad tutors this unit :p

shhy8029

HSC
N/A
is the final going to be similar as accg250/251?? you know as 201 and 251 are two theory based units...I did just OK in accg251, (high cr). If the final for 201 will be similar I won't worry too much about this and just gonna work on other units..

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
250 was piss easy mate...These two units are the easiest...

For 201 I realise i made 60 pages worth of notes...didnt take long at all...This is the way I did it...Maria Dyball (dont know if she still teaches this) tells you what each question is going to cover. So I made notes based on headings of each question (which was a certain topic) and looked over tute questions to support that.

People are different so may not work for you. Don't take it too lightly, its more involved than 250, so still need to put the hours in. However compared to subjects like 253,busl301/320 etc. its on the easier side.

*hopeful*

HSC
^ 60 pages of notes ??

over how long (time period) and did you write them or typed ?

wow

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
*hopeful* said:
^ 60 pages of notes ??

over how long (time period) and did you write them or typed ?

wow
lol cant remember...long time no see on this bos thing...where you been?

shhy8029

HSC
N/A
Do you guys think I can cram the whole course in full 6 days??? I've only completed my exam note, haven't gone through it yet.

Last edited:

shhy8029

HSC
N/A
This unit is horrible. I hate it so much.

What the hell is this balanced scorecard?? lead/lag indicators??? du pont charts???

All this management accounting shit...I just hate 200/201.............201 especially.

Not that it's hard, but one of the worst and most boring unit I've ever done in my entire life. Even ACCG251 wasn't this bad. Management and I just never go together...

Just my rant.

Monstar

HSC
Raised from dead.

Fucking shit subject.. im so sick of this wishy washy 'people are the real resources' and 'managers are supporters' crap...

For future reference, whoever wants to complain about accg201.. add it to this cesspool of hate and frustration.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)