ACCG250 Prac and PAL classes? (1 Viewer)

cathyz0916

HSC
purely reading lecutre notes is not enough because it sometimes only lists the main points with out further explaination. and in the final exam it usually requires you to understand and explain these. so i recommand you to read the text book if you wanna get high mark. if you dont want to read book, you can try attend pal, thats really useful!

ChrisAC

HSC
got 83 in this subject and out of all my 2nd year accounting subjects this was the easiest (accg224, accg200, busl250 and accg250) in session 2, 2012. Didnt attend any lectures but i listened to them all online. 10/12 tutes. The assignments are pretty easy - case study took like 2 hours, the SAP assignment took about 4 hours learning from scratch. Dont let the online quiz phase you, i got a really bad mark like 4/10 and still did well. Spent 1 day studying for the final. Hope this gives you a good idea of what to expect

cathyz0916

HSC
lolz! i got exactly the same marks as you haha~ having a good tutor is really important! ( my tutor was extremely strict on marking my assig = =) i was very frustrated when i received my mark coz only 2 marks is needed for pushing up my grade to HD lol XD

ChrisAC

HSC
assignment were marked strict cos they were pretty easy =) i also got a 84 this semester, its frustrating but not as frustrating as getting 73-74!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)