Accg251 Final Exam. (1 Viewer)

shhy8029

HSC
N/A
Has anyone done ACCG251? or 250?

PLEASE help! we only have 1 day to revise for this unit.

I've been working on this unit quite regularly..went to PAL, did tutes and stuff... I get the concepts, but its still hard for me to apply them when it comes to a case study.

I just can't find the effective way to study for this unit..any of you guys who passed this unit please post tips and know-hows...can't belive the exam is only in 33 hours....:(

x-ray1018

HSC
this subject is so gay!!

i've been struggling with this subject through the whole semester...

and exam is in 26 hours!!!

help!!

shhy8029

HSC
N/A
Just can't believe how useless this subject is.

Its not even a compulsory unit for CA.

anyway I think control/ethics is easier when compared to SDLC....I don't get the difference between act/rule deontology though.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
it is compulsory for CA/CPA. Every future CA student must study info systems at an undergrad level.

I agree though, utterly fukn useless other than to fulful ICAA's bullshit requirements

shhy8029

HSC
N/A
Supra/lol I must've seen the wrong list. I don't get anything right when its exam period..lol

anyway, just done 251 final exam...how did everyone go? I went alright for most of the part except ethics...there were 5 questions in the section and I somehow managed to fit the answers in one page. lol

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
shhy8029 said:
Supra/lol I must've seen the wrong list. I don't get anything right when its exam period..lol

anyway, just done 251 final exam...how did everyone go? I went alright for most of the part except ethics...there were 5 questions in the section and I somehow managed to fit the answers in one page. lol
I did 250 but sounds like we have similar exams anyway. The subjects are practically identical

It was a long paper, stretched me the full three hours, not many people left the room at all.

x-ray1018

HSC
it wasn't that hard i reckon....

thx god....except the flowchart part....i didnt study for that....

shhy8029

HSC
N/A
yeah, there were just too many questions to answer..wasn't what I expected..

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
I agree, not difficult at all, and my study of the lecture notes and mock exam (don't know if you guys had one) paid off! There was nothing really in that paper that caught me by too much suprise (unlike ACCG310)

shhy8029

HSC
N/A
Yeah, It wasn't that difficult, kinda straight forward, also realised how well we should allocate our time on each questions. Did my exam exactly according to what Brett(our lecturer) suggested, and I still ran out of time.

I got accg200 next monday but I already feel like my exams are all over. ..:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)