ACCG252/AFIN252 Applied Financial Analysis & Management (1 Viewer)

gapathetic

HSC
Deciding whether to do this subject in first or second semester as the lecturers will be different (as shown on the timetable). First semester lecturer is Yunping Chen, second semester is Lindsay Stubbs/Lurion de Mello. Any comments from past students? How do each of the lecturers teach? And who is better?!

Cheers

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Deciding whether to do this subject in first or second semester as the lecturers will be different (as shown on the timetable). First semester lecturer is Yunping Chen, second semester is Lindsay Stubbs/Lurion de Mello. Any comments from past students? How do each of the lecturers teach? And who is better?!

Cheers
Can't compare since I don't know Chen or de Mello. But Lindsay Stubbs is awesome! Definitely worth attending his lectures/tutorials :)

gapathetic

HSC
Can't compare since I don't know Chen or de Mello. But Lindsay Stubbs is awesome! Definitely worth attending his lectures/tutorials :)
Cool, thanks mate. By the way, can you elaborate on 'awesome'? Just curious :smile:

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Cool, thanks mate. By the way, can you elaborate on 'awesome'? Just curious :smile:
No worries mate. Awesome = Knows the content, great at explaining complex concepts, uses lots of illustrative examples, has a great sense of humour, presents material in an engaging manner, approachable and helpful :)

xAnDi

HSC
In terms of experience in the course, Lindsay is a much better choice, he has taught in a variety of other universities including such as UTS and he is pretty much the coordinator of the unit.
The final and mid sems papers are all written by him.
Yuping on the other hand was his assistance when i studied this subject, and she mainly took over whenever Lindsay was N/A.

Either way, nonetheless, hands down on lindsay, as he a pretty funny & witty lecturer that teaches well and doesnt make it a dull learning experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)