accg253&accg310 (1 Viewer)

cassidylx

HSC
N/A
Is it too stressful to take ACCG253 and ACCG310 in one semester (take ACCG201 and BUSL310 as well)? Coz I heard that those 2 units are pretty tough, annoying and time-consuming...It sounds like that they're the most difficult subjects in accounting. Should I withdrawal one? Any suggestion plz. Thank u so much!

havy

HSC
come on man...lots of ppl including me did 310+323, both of them are 4cp units, and most of us went thru fine.

i think luke took 4 300lvl accg units in one semester, he seems to be doing ok. and wat about those ppl who are working and studying at the same time?

its just up to you how much work you are willing to commit.

HSC
It also depends on how you personally handle your studying load.
Are you saying that you're planning to do accg310, 253, 201, busl310 all in one semester? 0.o?
Busl310 is alright but the other 3 IMO may be a struggle.
Not saying they're impossible to do, but you're asking for quite a hectic semester.

havy

HSC
I reckon 201 is getting alot easier in recent semesters, so the real concerns are 310 and 253...but 253 doesn't hav that much homework, so it should still be manageable.

cassidylx

HSC
N/A
Yes,I take those 4 units this semester. I'm doing this bcoz that I might go to exchange for one semester next year,during which I can't take any core unit.And I want to graduate at the end of next year. So I have to choose ACCG310 this semester. Many ppl said that ACCG253 is getting easier this semester, so I decide to try my best to get good results. Thank u guys so much!

sja

dingleberry
HSC
I asked this question 2 months ago and this is what my friend who has graduated told me;

If you're a nerd and not that great on the social side, by all means go for it. Note that being a nerd does include studying every night and then going to the movies on a saturday night as a means of justifying your study. Anyone with minimal social activity can do that. If you don't work, go to the gym, go to parties often, hang out with your friends (not at the library), grab interesting lunches, make an appearance at clubs or play sport then really you can battle it out. Otherwise you can enjoy the loneliness of doing uni work by yourself while most people are enjoying being young when they can.

When the time is right I will work off that advice. Don't be pressured by people who didn't have much of a life during high school and didn't learn anything when they switched to university.

Good luck

m3h_m3h

HSC
sja said:
If you're a nerd and not that great on the social side, by all means go for it. Note that being a nerd does include studying every night and then going to the movies on a saturday night as a means of justifying your study. Anyone with minimal social activity can do that. If you don't work, go to the gym, go to parties often, hang out with your friends (not at the library), grab interesting lunches, make an appearance at clubs or play sport then really you can battle it out. Otherwise you can enjoy the loneliness of doing uni work by yourself while most people are enjoying being young when they can.
That is the best quote i have ever heard... LIVE BY IT!!

Im doin ACCG310 now, and ACCG253... im about to drop 253.

LOL

kushang

HSC
N/A
well i did accg 310 accg 253 busl 350 busl 301 in last sem n i got 2 distn 1 credit n 1 pass .. so yea not impossible but hard . im so strugging this sem .. im doing accg 323 accg 340 busl 320 anth 150 :| hope i pass coz if i do then i graduate :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)