• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ACCG329 Exam - what did you think? (1 Viewer)

akiva

HSC
N/A
this unit is finally over....

What did everyone think of this exam?

I though it was reasonable and *WAY* easier than midsem. Of course Egon threw in a few wierd phrasings but I think I've gotten used to that....

Overall this whole unit would have been much easier but for some reason Egon insists on explaining relatively simple concepts in an incredibly complicated way...

...now the decision is 352 or 353....

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
I did not work hard enough and regret that. Had a few personal problems all week which stuffed up my preparation. The unit is challenging, worthwhile and rewarding. The final was easier than the mid sem and reflected the tutorial questions. A lot of picing and hedging obviously.

I don't like my chances on this unit due to my lack of study and effort, however anyone who does the tutes consistently and puts in the time will be fine in this unit.

HSC
I think,
I think me and egon can be friends again : ) (not like we were really bffs before)

The questions were as he said, stuff we've seen before.
But there were a few tricks here and there, and the hedging question was just a bit painful.
Overall however I concur, it was relatively easier than the midsem.

It was an 'interesting' and 'mind opening' subject, but one I plan not to take again.

Sorry to hear about the tough time you had Supra, Im sure you did well though.

Heard 353 was relatively easier thatn 352, dont know if this wlil affect anyones decision making.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
crazy_panda_eye said:
I think,
I think me and egon can be friends again : ) (not like we were really bffs before)

The questions were as he said, stuff we've seen before.
But there were a few tricks here and there, and the hedging question was just a bit painful.
Overall however I concur, it was relatively easier than the midsem.

It was an 'interesting' and 'mind opening' subject, but one I plan not to take again.

Sorry to hear about the tough time you had Supra, Im sure you did well though.

Heard 353 was relatively easier thatn 352, dont know if this wlil affect anyones decision making.
Hehe thanks, no excuses though. We shall see when results come out, as I said before I'm not holding breath :p

353 is designed for people who want to move into Advisory/M&A aspects of IB, whereas 352 is for funds management. The decision is thus based on where your interests, and ultimately your career aspirations lie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)