accg329 help (1 Viewer)

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
anyone know how to study for this subject , i am so lost in lectures and even tutes i only understand bits a pieces, ...any help is greatly appreciated

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
i know im no help

but add me onto the list! i feel more lost in tutes than lectures :/

i mean if anyone has done it before, just tell us briefly what the finals was like, id like to know where all this is headed!

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
I'm doing it now and it's nothing too hard. Just read the textbook and read it over and over until you understand what it's talking about. One tutor told me that the key to passing this unit is to understand the concepts behind the maths- not just the maths itself. Apparently that's important for the final exam.

As with any unit, if you know the textbook back the front your chances of failure are minimal. So just read, read, read, and do all the tute questions and you'll be fine.

I think Rahul has done it, maybe he could shed some more light on the final exam for us?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Luke! said:
I'm doing it now and it's nothing too hard. Just read the textbook and read it over and over until you understand what it's talking about. One tutor told me that the key to passing this unit is to understand the concepts behind the maths- not just the maths itself. Apparently that's important for the final exam.

As with any unit, if you know the textbook back the front your chances of failure are minimal. So just read, read, read, and do all the tute questions and you'll be fine.

I think Rahul has done it, maybe he could shed some more light on the final exam for us?
Sorry - I haven't done it.

(even if I had, the only thing I could shed light on would be how to get a P with an all nighter) :D

Amalthea

HSC
This is the worst subject ever. My tutor said that the second part of the unit is easier and that most of the final is based on the second half. He said the mid term will be more theory based, and nothing like the questions where doing in tutorials.

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
Yeah, this unit requires a bit of study, but it's pretty interesting stuff we're learning. Finance is so much better than accounting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)