Accidentally didn't go to class for a period (1 Viewer)

sheep90

HSC
today I accidentally didn't go to class because I was really looking forward to my period and then I got my timetable mixed up so I kinda had 2 free periods because of this.
I really didn't want to miss the class that I did because it was one that had a lot of content.

I feel so bad right now
has anyone else ever done this?

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
If it helps u feel any better, I jigged class yesterday

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
You're the baddest of them all.

Get the work you missed from a mate, and it'll be all good. Don't feel bad, I think I'm more productive on my free periods than in class listening to a teacher dictate about a subject they truly know nothing about.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
lol my friend skipped a whole period because she had a free...awks
but talk to your deputy (or whoever is the person in charge of attendance) and explain the situation. As long as there's no malpractice involved you should be okay :)

braintic

HSC
N/A
today I accidentally didn't go to class because I was really looking forward to my period and then I got my timetable mixed up so I kinda had 2 free periods because of this.
I really didn't want to miss the class that I did because it was one that had a lot of content.

I feel so bad right now
has anyone else ever done this?
Wow, a girl who looks forward to her period!

Makematics

HSC
is this thread legit?
jeezus
by the end of the year you will realise how stupid this is.
inb4 rich private school girl

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
#YOLO #SWEG #2kewl4skewl #MCDONALDS4LYFE #WHONEEDSSKEWLWENUHAVEGOOGLE. In all seriousness, no, it doesn't matter. In fact, that break may have been just what you needed. It could potentially boost your productivity level, due to you feeling guilty/feeling more motivated to work harder and catch up, thus boosting your overall school performance. idk, but here is the tafe website if u r interested: https://www.tafensw.edu.au/

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
It's over. No one has ever come back from this. You're going to have to turn tricks for a living now.

Jokes... the worst they can do to you is like an after-school detention if you have those. It means nothing to miss a class, especially accidentally. My brother has less than 80% school attendance rate... he's in some trouble, not you...

MissSquiggly

HSC
N/A
I've done that so many times before O_O
I even missed a year meeting and got in trouble the next day. Hahaha...
Don't worry :) Just remember to check your timetable well (Y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)