Accommodation issues (1 Viewer)

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
I have being reading that people have gotten accepted for accommodation as long back as early December - and I'm worried as I haven't received anything saying I'm in or out.

The issue may be that I originally had B Arts at Uni of Canberra as #1, and B Arts/B Law at UNE as #2 (one of the my three courses from SRAS offer). On the last day of being able to change preferences for Main Round I change #1 and #2 around so B Arts/B Law at UNE was first preference.

Since I left it to the last day to change does that mean I won't get an accommodation offer from my three choices of colleges- first one being Duval?

Last edited:

azza_3761

HSC
i didn't think u could get accomadation offers until u definitely have an offered place @ the university. so now that u have UNE as 1st preference u should get the accomadation letter soon after the course offer letter.

kezryn

HSC
yea people were only gettin accommodation offers that early cause une was already their first preference and they accepted it straight away. well i did anyway. and i sent away my application for accommodation in september, maybe that has something to do with it.

jesscookie

HSC
you have to get the letter from UAC telling you that you have been offered the place first. All the people who were accepted to colleges in early decemeber had their first choic e offered to them in the early round, i had my first choice in the prelim round and recieved my offer for accomodation 3 days later. Dont worry i was shitting myself too, thinking id have to sleep in the back of my ute outside the gates :)

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
thankyou.

main round offers come out this wednesday night - so i will ring UNE - (Duval) on thursday/friday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)