Accommodation Offers? (1 Viewer)

chetan.k

HSC
Should I be stressing that I don't have any offers for accommodation yet? I've already accepted my offer for commerce/arts.

I applied early January :S

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
My brother applied on Sunday night and received his offer Tuesday... so I'm sure you should've heard back by now? He applied for Arscott House.

Kipz

HSC
I still haven't gotten an offer for CLV it still says "Application received" so I don't know but I'm not holding out any hope.

chetan.k

HSC
Have you called them? CLV is so slow :| I'm moving in on Monday and had to call them to ask for some arrival information.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
yeah CLV is fantasic of being slow!

By the sounds of it if you havent heard from them yet well it doesnt look like you got in! BUT do ring and ring and ring and ring!

im presently at UV, moved from New Res... uv has a bar fridge ^_^

chetan.k

HSC
Oh you're at UV now? Cool. What room thingy? I got the 5 bedroom apartment. Not my first choice but oh well :) I'm moving in on Monday. Super nervous lol.

Kipz

HSC
Success. I rang them up and they sent me an offer letter. I filled it out just before the cut off date and now I have an email saying they're going to be taking money out of the bank. I assume this means I have a place? What day are we moving in to the village? I got into the old ressies by the way.

chetan.k

HSC
Awesome. I had to call aswell and then they sent me an offer in a few minutes. I wonder if I still would have gotten one if I didn't call...? Meh.

I'm moving in on Monday in the new apartments. What are you studying anyway?

Maddie3

HSC
I was lucky to get an offer for accom. I sent an application in knowing that everything was already booked out, but I was lucky to recieve an acceptance into International house anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)