• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Accomodation (1 Viewer)

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
Hey everyone...
i know i kinda asked this question in another thread, but all the answers are tied up everywhere!!.. so i just thought i'd start a new thread!! hehe.. Well, we had uni day at school today, and i think i'm gonna come down to w'gong, it's either that or stay up here and go to UNSW.
I got UOW's pamphlet on accomodation, and gee it's pricy! i worked out that with living away from home allowance, i'll only have like $60 a fortnight left over for myself... that's staying at either Weerona or Campus East.
Which is better?? do they both have good social aspects? Do you share a room with a person, or do u get ur own room..i'm not too sure what the deal is! :) any enlightenment would be great
thanks heaps :)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
lots of homestay spots avaliable close to the uni $80-90 (depending on closeness) usually doesn't include food.

speed_bump

invalid
I thought that weerona, east and international where all the same price($206), thats for food, electricity, water, own room and share bathroom with usually about four others.
It sounds expensive but if u go for a share house by the time you pay for all food and electricity, water, phone line and all that shit it comes close anyways (thats what im finding anyway) + you have to do all the cleaning and cooking yourself :p
You can get share rooms at some of the places which is cheaper and you can also get a share arpartments at int. house but they are a rip off....
IMOA all the colleges are pretty much the same with living conditions and social live, the only prob i rekon with campus east is that it is soo far from UOW and the town...yet it is the clostest to the beach :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)