• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Accounting & Finance triple major OR Accounting major (1 Viewer)

disorient

HSC
Im at a crossroads at the moment so if anyone can impart some advice id really appreciate it =)

Currently im doin an Accounting and finance triple major but after doing my timetable and all ive just realised that in order to complete this triple major i have to stay back an extra semester just to complete the units i need for it cos its not available first semester next yr ... if i drop the finance major then i get to graduate earlier...so now im questioning whether i need finance at all!
All i want is to be able to graduate, try to get into some firm and do CA or CPA. I dont need a finance major to do this right ppl?

disorient

HSC
Triple major= Financial accounting + management accounting + corporate finance

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
You only need an accounting major to get into an accounting firm to do your CA or CPA.
You basically need to make sure that you satisfy the requirements by either organisations.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Can you fit in corp finance and accounting (screw mang accounting) and still graduate earlier?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Maybe the majors themselves don't require that much study so that's how you can fit in a triple major easily? *shrugs* Sounds hectics!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)