Accounting Vacation Internships - 2009/10 (1 Viewer)

slix_88

HSC
Hi Guys,

I applied for MMA and got through for an assessment centre on date 30/4/09 with KPGM Sydney. I had 2 partner interviews and a written test, and was told that I will be contacted with my result.

It is now 12/5/09 and still nothing...no email or phone call. My friend from uni went at the same time (1 day before on 29/4/09) for the same division, and got a rejection call from them on 4/5/09. Is anybody else in the same boat as me?

I'm not sure if I should contact them and ask for the progress of the decision. I feel like I may be pushing things but what if they have forgotton about me ? :bomb::bomb:

Any suggestions would be much appreciated...thanks guys.

paperpromises

HSC
I would call them and see what's going on... KPMG Melbourne were certainly very quick in contacting all of us post-AC, not sure about Sydney but I can't imagine it would take much longer than a week!

DexJnr

HSC
N/A
hey guys,

i don't want to be a party pooper here, but i did the vacation program last summer in audit at EY....and it was quite boring.

stay away from audit if you can!

but i guess everyone's different. you might actually like it.

John0

HSC
Is there any particular reason why you found it boring? What industry were u working in?

phrred

HSC
Why did the applications close so early?
I thought Big 4 applications closed in August/September?

I remember doing a Deloitte intern interview in August 2007.

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
There are two rounds in which they take Interns I think. For Deloitte and KPMG that is, not sure about the other two. One in Feb/Mar and another in Jul/Aug.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)