ACCT 1B (1 Viewer)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
mike's bike's quiz is rather simple... iirc, it does NOT count towards ur final assessment... however, there will be a mini quiz on MB which will...

@abolution: well here's a hint: u only get 5 turn overs...
additionally, computer players are quite stupid...
oh yeh and u DO want to develop new products... believe me... tapping into new market gives u market power, almost doubles ur share price...

@everyone: try to take into consideration ur opponents action as well... as the computer opponent, no matter how strong, is inferior to actual human...

last yr, our group failed to do that and went to 300K cash on hand first roll over..

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
haha, i know the computer player is shit and that itll be much harder in real life. but its still good practise ie. checking inventory storage, changing prices etc.

kow_dude

HSC
Haha... i feel sorry for this aussie dude who appears to be quite brilliant and our tutor has placed him with two illiterate international girls for Mike's bikes team.

sarevok

HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
HAHAHAHAHA
thank god we got to choose our own team.
i know, i actually managed to get people who speak english... :)..so relieved

absolution* said:
http://tinypic.com/9k3tvo.jpg

no comment.
whoa, 4 million sales? how did you get demand so high?

kow_dude

HSC
Actually, we did get to choose our own team. It was just that he came late, so he had to fill in the team to make it even.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
kow_dude said:
Actually, we did get to choose our own team. It was just that he came late, so he had to fill in the team to make it even.
intl girls?! damn i want to be in ur tute =p
jkz..

last yr, my group had all pplz who speaks eng alryte... aprt from non of us are really organised... but yeh they are all great... so yeh, if the team's good, u guys'd enjoy 1b hell alot... =)

sarevok

HSC
kow_dude said:
hehe, that happened to a guy in my tute as well...your tute isn't friday 4-6 is it?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
jpr333 said:
Apart from you right?
ahahhaha
if the reps still around... i'd rep u for that...

yeh aprt from me... those poor pplz so got cannon'ed cuz me speaks small english =p

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I GOT A GROUP WITH AUSSIES AND A GOOD LOOKING ONE oneone one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HSC
about last lecture..

the notes say (on page 18/20)- the ROI (ARR) using Average net profit and average investment is calculated as:

13100 / [(107600 + 0) / 2 ]
= 24.3%
i dont get the bold bit....like..why???

Rorix

HSC
It's averaged investment..........

s.m.i.t.h

HSC
can anyone tell me where exactly in solomike can i find the mikes bikes info that the lady put up in the lecture today ?

kow_dude

HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
about last lecture..

the notes say (on page 18/20)- the ROI (ARR) using Average net profit and average investment is calculated as:

13100 / [(107600 + 0) / 2 ]
= 24.3%
i dont get the bold bit....like..why???
You posted this a while ago but anyways, the same question was asked in the discussion forum on blackboard. It's 0 because the end disposal value is 0.

kow_dude

HSC
s.m.i.t.h said:
can anyone tell me where exactly in solomike can i find the mikes bikes info that the lady put up in the lecture today ?
What lady ? What Info?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)