ACCT1002 Final. (1 Viewer)

giddycat88

HSC
N/A
Just realised that they won't be providing the ratios.

I AM D-DDDDDEAD. :(

HSC
N/A
Meh whateverrrrrr. I just realised the exam is not at 9am as I thought the entire weekend, but at 1:50pm.

Financial Statement Analysis is only worth 20% anyways, and I'm sure the entire section won't involve regurgitating ratios/substitution. At least I hope not.

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
this exam was easy. time was a factor though....i didnt really finish analytical framework. prob got around mid 80's.

SSaint

shoconomics
HSC
Yeah I agree, it was a fairly easy exam - only a couple of tricky parts, but thats cos I wasnt entirely prepared. I managed to finish, used every second though haha

should crack 80...

stickywages

HSC
N/A
SSaint said:
Yeah I agree, it was a fairly easy exam - only a couple of tricky parts, but thats cos I wasnt entirely prepared. I managed to finish, used every second though haha

should crack 80...
You're the first person I know who said she/he's finished....... I bet you did well!

I didn't manage to finish two parts........

I spent a lot of time on the "easier" parts and too little time on the seemingly harder parts.....nicee.

helmut

HSC
Tommy_69 said:
this exam was easy. time was a factor though....i didnt really finish analytical framework. prob got around mid 80's.
i started with the analytical cos it made me feel better...
then i realised i'd spent and entire 25mins on it alone.

the little examiner man walked passed me so many times that he made me paranoid that i looked like i was cheating or something. tempted to stick out my foot and trip him. but then again, that would have been mean.

stickywages

HSC
N/A
helmut said:
i started with the analytical cos it made me feel better...
then i realised i'd spent and entire 25mins on it alone.
it's not that bad, I spent at least 35 minutes on it.
besides, 25 minutes is only 7 minutes above the recommended time for this question.

_JoHNnY_

Supreme Member
HSC
yeh, i thought it was alright... was expecting it be so much harder.. hopefully should get 70s.. didnt finish ethical part and found out i made a few mistakes

adambra

HSC
Yeah, prett straight forward. If you'd studied, easy distinction.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
easy distinction??

argh... damn you people and your high standards...

giddycat88

HSC
N/A
Struggling to get Credit average. :(

Who can ever love me?

nooneeeeee NOOONNEEE!!

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
brogan77 said:
I can, Grace. :eek:
lol, do you remember me sleeping under the desk before that exam? I was wasted. But I poned it. Like a son felching his father whilst his mother spreads her flaccid labia out of her husband's head, turning it into a cranial dildo.

HSC
N/A
Wolfowitz said:
lol, do you remember me sleeping under the desk before that exam? I was wasted. But I poned it. Like a son felching his father whilst his mother spreads her flaccid labia out of her husband's head, turning it into a cranial dildo.
:s.............................................................................................................

Ya I thought the exam could've been harder. But I'll still be stoked just to pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)