Aceh Rebels, Tsunami, International Aid (1 Viewer)

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
Hi,

The Tsunami is a life taking horrible disaster that has now claimed 220,000 lives. International Aid has come in from all corners of the world.

Yet, some patriotic Aceh rebel are using this disaster to set threats on aiding countrys like australia and america. Like WTF???
Helping people out is essential in this disaster.
I mean, im not supporting American politics anyhow, but this tsunami has nothing to do with politics.

Also, when the father guy in australia said he will go to Indonesia to help out all the orphans who lost their parents, some wog fuck here goes 'nah, i think he will christianise the country"....wtfs that!! Selfish cunts!! All selfish fuckers like that should be hung

* When people are in aid, politics should not be involved and any help even if it is little will be great.

Blackalicious

HSC
um ok seeing as this thread has gone to the dogs....
Can i ask some stupid questions?
The one billion dollars pledged in aid to Indonesia, does it go directly to the gov?
Does Australia oversee what they spend the money on?
Is the aid currency or supplies?
Because cant the indonesian gov just use the money to further their military capabilities and not spend it on the people affected by the disaster at all?
um yeah, forgive the naivety :)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
as far as i know, the australian govt gets a say in exactly how the money is spent and where it goes. I cant explain any further cos I really dont know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)