Acfi3190 (1 Viewer)

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
well it looked bad that there were 10 views and no replies, i had to do something....

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
i had no idea whether you were being sarcastic or not, i was merely justifying my response

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
It is OK I guess. I didn't get to go to the first lecture so I don't really have much to go on, especially since the lecturer seems to go pretty slow and not cover much content. The Lecturer is the same as the one doing ACFI3140: International Finance if you are doing that course. Overall it just seems like your average course. If you want to ask any specific questions go for it. If you are interested in doing it maybe you should sit in on the next lecture:)?

baker182

HSC
SoCal said:
It is OK I guess. I didn't get to go to the first lecture so I don't really have much to go on, especially since the lecturer seems to go pretty slow and not cover much content. The Lecturer is the same as the one doing ACFI3140: International Finance if you are doing that course. Overall it just seems like your average course. If you want to ask any specific questions go for it. If you are interested in doing it maybe you should sit in on the next lecture:)?
Iam alreadying doing it, just seeing who is doing the course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)