Action Plan (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
Guys im sorry i really need to get some study done myself... but just before i go i went to borrow some books today to find out about action plan and i found a sample of it and i typed it for u guys in case if they give it again.

Love to stay and help but i need a break from the comp so take cares, stress less good luck tommorow guys, ull all do well :)

http://www.wincentral.net/TaskSchedular/ACTIONPLAN.doc

Glide

:]

Thanks for your help, this will probibly be my last post ever.. so yeah, good luck everyone.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Ditzy_Ezza
Thank u Winston luv u much for this, your the best mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nah... im like about the crapest mod of the new bunch, i think im gonna hand in my resignation tommorow after the exam

puffkenny

HSC
lol our "mod" started this thread
lolololololololol

Last edited:

Winston

HSC
yeah well this is ur mod for only a few hours more... maybe andrew can take over, im sucking at this job

puffkenny

HSC
Go winston, it's your birthday!!!
good job winston, the last few days i've spent on this fourm is realli helpful. had I not visited and received yolur excellent mod efforts and other's contributions, tomorrow would truly be a disaster.
I sincerely thank you !!!!
*sob*

puffkenny

HSC
Originally posted by ...
now..

quicky!
b4 he locks this thread!
deja vu i heard this yesturday....what's happening to the matrix system...>!!!!???????

puffkenny

HSC
jujitsu, i know jujitsu!!!!!
i'm Agent Nek, the antivirus software and today i shall detect and eliminate Agent Smith, the virus
Agent smith had duplicated by attaching his codes to other files and executable programs, humans in the matrix system. Its infection phase is over and is currently in the attack phase. it is now attacking the matrix system and is likely to take over. it can be classifed as a either a worm (replicater), logical bomb(destructive) or the most likely component, the trojan (appears to be a useful program until it strikes, causing massive damage)

battle scene:
Agent Nek: It ends tonight
Agent Smith: I know it doe, blah blah blah
FIGHT!!!!!
HadOKEN!!!!
KAMEHAMEHA!!!!
dragonball fighting scene
boom boom
Nekdammerung plays in the background

Agent Nek gets bashed up, but slowly stands up
Agent smith: y, y Mr Nek, why do you persist on fighting
Agent Nek:because i believe
blah blah blah
Agent Nek is infected by Agent Smith Virus and becomes agent smith
then all the agent smith blows up and the matrix system is happy dappy again

The last parts of my analogy indirectly indicates that some anti virus software(agent Nek) gets deleted after a virus is found while the system is formatted in order to get rid of the virus (1 method of virus deletion)
NOW IS DAT GOOD BS OR WAT?????
I MASTERED THE VIRUS SECTION IN SYSTEM MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!
PS incase you people hadn't recognised, the above is the final scene from matrix revolutions, and agent Nek is my name spelt backwords, Nek vs Neo
blah blah blah
thank you for watching
THE END
(looks ill be getting full marks for extended responses tomorrow :D)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)