• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Actual major works... (1 Viewer)

tim05

HSC
Are we allowed to post parts of our major work in these forums?

HSC
N/A
Sure you can, but be aware that there is always the risk that someone is going to steal (not just from NSW, but like, the entire world...!!!).

If you're after critique, I would ask BOS members who you trust (so you're probably looking at past students who have done their major works and thus have no real reason or desire to steal someone else's work) to look at your work via email addy or msn.

As it is still early in the game, your Journal probably won't have a lot in there to support that a particular piece of writing is YOURS. :)

tim05

HSC
well...the journal has stuff in to support it...but I see your points as valid...

HSC
N/A
I'd say the journal would support your major work more if you had things like several earlier drafts in there etc etc. As it's still Febuary, very few people would have done that by now :) And even then, it's not really safe until it's in the hands of the Board of Studies :)

tim05

HSC
Well it is 3rd draft in some parts...others still first...

And... I worry about it going to the board of studies... Once it left my mind it was not safe - but it is the risk I take.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)