• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Adam and Eve or Evolution? (1 Viewer)

Adam and Eve or Evolution?

• Creationism

Votes: 64 15.5%
  • Evolution

Votes: 255 61.6%
  • Both

Votes: 68 16.4%
  • don't know

Votes: 27 6.5%

• Total voters

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
martin123 said:
If evolouution was true then what people are saying is if people spent 1 month living in the sea then there body should adapt to the environment by forming fins and gills to swim because evoloution is when an animal changes its body to suit the environment features. Would this actually happpen? I dare you people who belive in evoloution to go out and live in the water and we will see if you bodies will grown new adaptions to suit the environment.Unlikely! you say evoloution happened but you havent even witnessed it. Did you see come from apes? did some one recor us evolving from apes? or is it because you cannot see God so you decide to form weird theories to answer you questions. why not turn to God to find the answes through the bible.
*snort*

Moving right along..

Letters

Banned
HSC
martin123 said:
If evolouution was true then what people are saying is if people spent 1 month living in the sea then there body should adapt to the environment by forming fins and gills to swim because evoloution is when an animal changes its body to suit the environment features. Would this actually happpen? I dare you people who belive in evoloution to go out and live in the water and we will see if you bodies will grown new adaptions to suit the environment.Unlikely! you say evoloution happened but you havent even witnessed it. Did you see come from apes? did some one recor us evolving from apes? or is it because you cannot see God so you decide to form weird theories to answer you questions. why not turn to God to find the answes through the bible.
Sweety, evolution occurs over millions of years. You wouldn't start sprouting fins after a month in water.

And I believe in Adam and Steve.

Last edited:

SiN3m

HSC
Evolution isn't that one organism changes, that was a dude names Lamark's theory. Evolution is just the way mutations with the most desireable traits were sustained and passed over the next generation and so on...

I seriously can't think of the creationalism myth as fact at all...too much evidence against it

Letters

Banned
HSC
SiN3m said:
Evolution isn't that one organism changes, that was a dude names Lamark's theory. Evolution is just the way mutations with the most desireable traits were sustained and passed over the next generation and so on...

I seriously can't think of the creationalism myth as fact at all...too much evidence against it
Yo, I always look at that picture in your sig and wonder what it means. Does it have sexual connotations?

SiN3m

HSC
Letters said:
Yo, I always look at that picture in your sig and wonder what it means. Does it have sexual connotations?

no lol. it's from this Greek Myth and about this musician who went to Hell to save his girl. Long story short he failed, he went emo and made the animals kill him.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
SiN3m said:
no lol. it's from this Greek Myth and about this musician who went to Hell to save his girl. Long story short he failed, he went emo and made the animals kill him.
Was that Hephaestus?

Letters

Banned
HSC
SiN3m said:
Cause it looks like the lady sitting next to the guy is giving him a handjob. Look at her arms, it's practically on his dick.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
Letters said:
Cause it looks like the lady sitting next to the guy is giving him a handjob. Look at her arms, it's practically on his dick.
you have a unique way of interpreting an image.

SiN3m

HSC
Letters said:

AHAHAHAH LOL! i never realised but yeah i guess it does... well i guess it was believed that the Ancient Gods were horny most of the time...

Letters

Banned
HSC
SiN3m said:
AHAHAHAH LOL! i never realised but yeah i guess it does... well i guess it was believed that the Ancient Gods were horny most of the time...
You know what Sinem, looking closely, you actually can see a penis coming out of his pants.

SiN3m

HSC
Letters said:
Check out the other two as well. The guy has his hand on the girl's vaggie. :lol:

it's him holding her hand infront of her leg to lead her out of Tartarus not going to finger her lol

oh well

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
evolution Ftw!!!

64.3%
Owned.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Kwayera said:
What worries me is the 13.62% who voted for creationism..
Palin supporters.
Thank god they're in the minority.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
seano77 said:
Lol like BoS is an accurate snapshot of society.
Of course it is.
Society is made up of only high school and university age peoples, with males being in the vast majority and everyone thinking that they are correct.
Duh.
You didn't know this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)