addicted to eBay (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
just a quick question rei:

havnt bought anything online before and i dont know if my bank acount can mae internet transactions :confused:

what type of account do you have with commonwealth?

i should read thru all the paypal stuff, but im just doing anything excpet my uni work so ill ttyl
Ring up and set up internet banking.
I'm with Stgeorge and the commonwealth bank though I use my st george account for net banking.
when you buy something from ebay just ask the seller for their bank account details then you can directly deposit the money into their account via net banking. it usually takes 2 working days for the money to appear in their account, and this is the easiest way.
I also have a st george mulitaccess visa card, its good to use for internet shopping. Though I never use my visa on ebay.

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
cool you should get a stgeorge multiaccess card too , they are handy

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
u guys should get credit cards and go crazy. buy all the items that claim have a picture of jesus on it and other bullshit floating around ebay

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
u guys should get credit cards and go crazy. buy all the items that claim have a picture of jesus on it and other bullshit floating around ebay
i don't want to get myself into debt

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
yeah,...why would u get a credit card when u already spend too much?

ebay is great...i missed out on a 'mystery box' yesterday in the last 30 secs :'(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)