Adding Course Preferences? (1 Viewer)

Freakstyler09

HSC
are we allowed to add new course and delete our existing UAC preferences at the moment, if we are allowed too, what conditions are there that may apply?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
You can change and delete as much as you want until January 6 for first round offers.

spazamataz

HSC
You can't add courses which had additional criteria, but other than that you can add any of the others.

lynton

HSC
So can you change the order of your preferences as well? In my preferences i put the topics that were the highest first, not necessarily the subjects i really really want to do. They are about 3rd on my list because they werent as high. As i achieved my mark that will get my first preference, will they offer me my other ones which arent as high or will they just offer the first couple of my preferences? I probably should change my preferences to the ones i really want to do??

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, you can change/add/whatever your preferences - so long as you've already applied, with no additional cost.

spazamataz

HSC
So can you change the order of your preferences as well? In my preferences i put the topics that were the highest first, not necessarily the subjects i really really want to do. They are about 3rd on my list because they werent as high. As i achieved my mark that will get my first preference, will they offer me my other ones which arent as high or will they just offer the first couple of my preferences? I probably should change my preferences to the ones i really want to do??
You only receive offers for your first eligible preference, if you dont receive an offer for that one, it goes to the next one, until it reaches your last preference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)