Adfa-osb (1 Viewer)

Funkifrog

HSC
I know there is already a similar thread to this how ever I have been offered a place at an Officer Selection Board for the position as logistics officer in the RAAF.

Any tips or hints on what kinds of questions, things they are looking for that kind of thing?

ANd any advice for prep for the speech RAAF candidates need to do?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Last edited:

Funkifrog

HSC
How did you get offered?
Sorry I don't understand.

Umm, I passed my YOU (not hard) and got really good reports from my interviewer and from the phycoligist then they offered my a spot at the OSB... Is that what you were asking?

judoka

HSC
The difference between the OSB and everything you've done before is that it's the only part of the recruitment process where you're actually in competition with other candidates.

In terms of what you need to know, everything you've researched for your assessment day is relevant. At the end of the day the more you study and prepare the better, however you should expect unexpected.

Honestly, if your posting on an internet forum for information, your going about this the wrong way. If you think you deserve the privilege of serving as an officer you shouldn't be asking us to do the work for you. Get to work, study your arse off, talk to someone serving in the job you're applying for and think about whether you really want this. Also, leadership. It is everything. And work on your pushups.

If you've gotten this far you should be proud, it's long, frustrating process ridden with red tape and beaurocracy. However, if you make it, you'll be able to look back on it all while you're doing pushups in roo shit at 0530 while PTI's shout at you.

I gave up my place at adfa to study criminology and serve as a chocko rifleman after a year in the RAN, but my mates who are there now are having a blast. If you want any more info, shoot us a PM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)