Admin NIGHTMARE::{} (1 Viewer)

abey85

HSC
I am trying to completely withdraw from my course. however the uni is not letting me do so, because i have some witheld marks from a subject i did like two years ago. I don't know what to do, cause if it is not resolved by 31st of march, i will be liable for fees even though i am no longer studying at the uni. I can't even remeber which lecturer i had for the subject. So i am a little stuck over what to do. Has anyone been in this situation before, therefore has some advice?

fatmuscle

HSC
kindly send an email to both mods of the UTS section.
They may not lurk on the forums much due to uni, but they have extensive knowledge of the UTS Admin system and work for them.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Do you go to UTS or UWS? If you go to UWS then I can't help you much :p. If you go to UTS, then go bug the people at the Student Info and Admin centre and also at your faculty.

abey85

HSC
jasee said:
Do you go to UTS or UWS? If you go to UWS then I can't help you much :p. If you go to UTS, then go bug the people at the Student Info and Admin centre and also at your faculty.
i go to UWS, because i have officially transferred from UTS. But i am stil enrolled at UTS. that is my actual problem.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Ooh I get it now! Well they should let you drop it. Go bug them more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)