Adv Business/Law (1 Viewer)

l1350

HSC
Hi, does anybody know if everyone who enrols in Adv Business / Law receives the 5000 academic scholarship, like they do with the BA Deans Scholar?

Thanks

Timothy6340

HSC
Yea i have no idea, my friend who enroled in adv business/law got an 91.8 atar but has not recieved a scholarship offer yet

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Not everybody gets a scholarship even if they are enrolled.

As it says on the scholarship pages, "There is no application required. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of highest ATAR and/or highest GPA to the maximum number awardable."

So there may be 50 scholarships, and these will be offered to the people with the highest ATARs first. So a 99.95 will get an offer before a 95 etc.

Some scholarships do NOT count bonus points as well. So 93 + 10 bonus points will not give you 99.95, it stays at 93.

Timothy6340

HSC
Not everybody gets a scholarship even if they are enrolled.

As it says on the scholarship pages, "There is no application required. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of highest ATAR and/or highest GPA to the maximum number awardable."

So there may be 50 scholarships, and these will be offered to the people with the highest ATARs first. So a 99.95 will get an offer before a 95 etc.

Some scholarships do NOT count bonus points as well. So 93 + 10 bonus points will not give you 99.95, it stays at 93.
straight from there website "There is no application required for this scholarship. Selection of these scholarships will be undertaken on the basis of highest ATAR, to the maximum number of scholarships available. A course quota applies." i think OP means does abl/law have higher course quotas then other courses, thus ur more likely to get a scholarship if u do abl/ law

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)