Adv/ ext/ ext 2 english tutoring (1 Viewer)

akite

HSC
If you're doing any of the following:
Adv English
imaginative journeys: Coleridge
Powerplay: Antony and Cleopatra
Transformations: Clueless and Emma
Ext English
Individual and society: Pride and Prejudice, North and South, Browning
Ext 2 English
Then email me at akite1314@gmail.com.
I have many comprehensive notes, summaries and will gurantee your success in English (as long as you do your work ^^).
Tutoring fee negotiable.

BlackDragon

HSC
akite said:
If you're doing any of the following:
Adv English
imaginative journeys: Coleridge
Powerplay: Antony and Cleopatra
Transformations: Clueless and Emma
Ext English
Individual and society: Pride and Prejudice, North and South, Browning
Ext 2 English
Then email me at akite1314@gmail.com.
I have many comprehensive notes, summaries and will gurantee your success in English (as long as you do your work ^^).
Tutoring fee negotiable.
i see, do you mean, you will sell your notes? or give tutoring lessons from your notes? and how can we tell the quality OF your notes? and how old are you? and if you are a teacher please tell me how long you have been teaching for. thanks

akite

HSC
nah not selling notes, i share them. But i do give tutoring from my notes which is why i specified those specific texts knowing that different schools use different texts and thus the supply and demand would be quite different.
I have just finished my HSC hence what i will teach or rather pass onto you will be quite fresh.
Everyone's note 'quality' are different, hence there is no way you can tell whether they will help you or not. But they certainly have helped me as i came 1st in Ext 2, 3rd in Ext .
But i am more likely to give help for free via msn...haha.... thats just me... ^^

L

LaraB

akite said:
nah not selling notes, i share them. But i do give tutoring from my notes which is why i specified those specific texts knowing that different schools use different texts and thus the supply and demand would be quite different.
I have just finished my HSC hence what i will teach or rather pass onto you will be quite fresh.
Everyone's note 'quality' are different, hence there is no way you can tell whether they will help you or not. But they certainly have helped me as i came 1st in Ext 2, 3rd in Ext .
But i am more likely to give help for free via msn...haha.... thats just me... ^^
just a hiint - all that means shit all to most people unless u tell em what marks you got in trials and hsc so maybe best to wait til you actually get some results that you can base your 'advertising' on coz most students seem to want to know HSC results before they'll consider you as a tutor..

plus u should say what school u were at coz i mean.. its great u came 1st but if ur school only has 5 in ur grade and only 2 did exts it doesn't mean much:) eg i came like 20+ or something like that for ext1 in school but had 47/50 but my friend frm a different school came 2nd with 42/50...

akite

HSC
OH thnx v much for that ^^.
indeed the world is becoming more and more affected by what a person GETS, rather than his/her ability to understand and pass on the information.
but thnx again!

L

LaraB

akite said:
OH thnx v much for that ^^.
indeed the world is becoming more and more affected by what a person GETS, rather than his/her ability to understand and pass on the information.
but thnx again!
no probs:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)