Advance Science (1 Viewer)

tennille

HSC
Is Advance Science any good? I chose it as my 2nd choice at UNSW...If i got into B Science could I transfer to Advance Science if i get credits/distinctions in my 1st year?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
B Ad science is good. You get to do Advanced subjects, lab work.
And if your average is distinction, there is a high change you get into B Sc (Ad) from B Sc

tennille

HSC
That's great!!!! Thanks for that... my 3rd, 4th, and 5th choices are medical science as well ;)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
In UNSW B Sc (Advanced), as long as your UAI is over 90, they will accept you. This course doesn't have quota. :)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
what do you mean? I don't get the question. Do you mean the cut off for UWS Advanced Science is 97??

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I am not in UWS, I don't know.
but UNSW Advanced Science encourage talented students to do subjects at Advanced level. And have lab projects for students achieving high marks. And plus they have to have credit average to continue their program.

Last edited:

saves.the.day

HSC
This has been brought up a few times before. Someone explained how its because UWS's degree was not at all popular so UWS reduced the amount of seats availabe in the course and as a result, the UAI requirement became insanley inflated because supply was reduced by so much (remember the demand-supply curve from economics?)

J0n

N/A
HSC
Ooh, i want to do it too, but i probably won't get 90 :(
Tennille said:
If i got into B Science could I transfer to Advance Science if i get credits/distinctions in my 1st year?
Does that mean that i can choose B Science (Computer Science), and if i do well in first year, i can pick up advance science, and do Computer Science with Mathmatics?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)