Advanced English Essay Writing Guide (1 Viewer)

Brandon4

Banned
HSC
N/A
Re: Advanced English essay writing guide, 2nd edition

Awesome guide! Just one question, once we have created this supreme essay, is it best for us just to remember it word for word? (that is if you meant to write it before hand) thanks :3
Great tips. I'll use it the next time.
Just one more thing and very funny one, I guess. I've used the help of 'supreme essay' guys not so while ago. They helped me a lot.

ifyoudo

HSC
Thanks for collecting everything together! This was really helpful!

Leesajohnson

HSC
N/A
Great post for writers. They shall improve writing skills by reading new updates. Keep it up.

raji96

HSC
Great Blog. This is very informative to know the essay writing tips.

expsalad

HSC
Thank you so much for writing this. I stumbled across it from another site that reposted it, and had to come find the source.
This really clarifies everything that I've been told by English teachers for the past few years, but never really 'got'. In reading the body paragraph section, I came to the realization that I don't think I've ever written a proper linkage sentence in my life. (Oops).
I think some aspects have changed over time, like how you only suggest using one piece of evidence per paragraph, when I've been told to use at least four per paragraph (Though that might just be me misunderstanding, or a quirk of my school?).
In short, you've given me hope that I can win English. Thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)