advice for a detox plan (1 Viewer)

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
due to my current lifestyle cange i've decided to go on a detox.

alll i can think of atm is drink more water..

:uhhuh:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
every detox plan ive ever read seems like too much fiddly macrobiotic organic salute-to-the-sun 400 step process crap to me. i'd say drink more water like you said and cut out all the crappy stuff thats bad for you ie caffiene, alcohol, fatty foods, sugary processed stuff, don't smoke, etc etc and start eating healthily...lots of vegetables and fruit and lean meat and fish and stuff. i wouldnt do that thing where you introduce all the food groups one at a time so for example in wk 1 you're only allowed to eat pears or some shit like that, that's weird.

oh yeah and you'll probably feel like shit at first but i think thats supposed to happen, like as a side effect of the body expelling all the crap.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
i was thinking more on the lines of my alcoholic, chain smoker, greasy food eater on the weekend.

while tryign to make up for it mon-friday sort of thing.

would it make a difference?

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
but if i stop all that, i'l lose weight, and i seriously dont want to loose anymore weight.

i dont mean to reverse any of the effects more like .. umm 'slow it down' sort of thing

K

katie_tully

but if i stop all that, i'l lose weight, and i seriously dont want to loose anymore weight.
Most retarded post ever, stfu.

Quit smoking completely. Drink alcohol in moderation. Don't binge drink. Don't binge eat. Drink more water. Talk less shit.

If you don't listen to my advice, I want you to meet my little friend atherosclerosis . You two should become acquainted with each other in about 20 years.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
no, im serious man, i have a fast metabolism + being a 'early' baby i am.. petite.
its really stupid im a stick and i personally think i look ano..

smoking=makes me hungry
beer= makes me gain wieght

i eat lots, i dont binge on that..

K

katie_tully

i have a fast metabolism + being a 'early' baby i am.. petite
Let me let you in on a secret. There is no such link between 'fast metabolism' and 'skinny'. A metabolism is a series of chemical reactions required to maintain 'life'. It refers to how much energy your body requires to maintain these reactions. The less calories you consume the less energy your body requires to maintain these reactions, thats why you will find it progressively harder to lose weight.
You might just be genetically predisposed to being 'thin'

Beer makes you gain weight because when you consume alcohol your body tends to digest alcohol first, thus any food you eat with alcohol sits behind and often gets converted to fat.

Smoking is usually an apetite suppressor, but it's also a shitty habit that you should stop. Right now.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
well i've been skinny since ever, but after i started smoking i've gain more wiehgt than ever.. random yes.

but ye, i want to gain wieght but like even out my drinkin/smoking habits..
with a detox plan..
i dont think im supposed to be genetecally 'thin' cause my whole family is all bigger than me, my cousin who is 9yrs old (boy) is taller and bigger than me.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
katie_tully said:
Let me let you in on a secret. There is no such link between 'fast metabolism' and 'skinny'. A metabolism is a series of chemical reactions required to maintain 'life'. It refers to how much energy your body requires to maintain these reactions. The less calories you consume the less energy your body requires to maintain these reactions, thats why you will find it progressively harder to lose weight.
You might just be genetically predisposed to being 'thin'

Beer makes you gain weight because when you consume alcohol your body tends to digest alcohol first, thus any food you eat with alcohol sits behind and often gets converted to fat.

Smoking is usually an apetite suppressor, but it's also a shitty habit that you should stop. Right now.
That actually explains (for me at least) why people think their metabolism slows down when they get older. Its probably more that they're giving their body the same or more energy, but they've stopped growing, and therefore need less?

K

katie_tully

That actually explains (for me at least) why people think their metabolism slows down when they get older. Its probably more that they're giving their body the same or more energy, but they've stopped growing, and therefore need less?

K

katie_tully

It's hard to say what Pattis problem is. I'd hazard a guess it could be a variety of things. It could be hormonal, neurological, genetic etc, I think if it's a problem for her she needs to go see a doctor.

Remedying it with alcohol and smokes is silly.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
katie_tully said:
It's hard to say what Pattis problem is. I'd hazard a guess it could be a variety of things. It could be hormonal, neurological, genetic etc, I think if it's a problem for her she needs to go see a doctor.

Remedying it with alcohol and smokes is silly.
I'd say pattii's problem is that she's a dumb whore. But that's just my thoughts.

K

katie_tully

i wonder if gonorrhea has any effect on weight management.

quik.

HSC
If you lose weight it is probably because you eat sweet fuck all.

Also, being good during the week and then thrashing yourself on the weekend doesn't 'balance things out'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)